Saturday, June 04, 2011

The end of the school year is always so busy!

Alex played trombone and sang in his choir as part of the Elementary Spring Concert.

The following day he finished the academic year of HK Youth Football training with a few matches between other teams from different districts in HK.



The next week he went to a Grade 4 and 5 school camp with a high schooler as his cabin counselor. I stopped by briefly on the first day and enjoyed the smores BBQ, too!



Grade 5 had their graduation lunch and invited all their teachers through the years...

Mrs. Hunter – Alex’s wonderful 5th grade teacher


With Montana and Kaito at the entrance


Ryan, Hugh and Alex - good buddies since pre-school!





Maggie has also been busy – playing clarinet in her school band and singing in her school choir; going to Vietnam for Week Without Walls - a 4 day trek and an overnight on Halong Bay. Since she's been camera shy - I had to troll around online to find photos...



I know this goes against the JVN Rules of Blog-Writing but that's okay since I'm writing for those who ARE interested in our life anyway.

No comments: